This policy has been created to provide a framework and guidance on the company’s approach to achieving and maintaining
good business behaviour by means of sound ethical conduct. It serves to ensure that all employees are aware of their
individual and collective responsibilities with regards to the company’s ethics, and to emphasise our employees’ and
customers’ expectations to being treated fairly and in accordance with good business practises.
All employees are responsible for reading this document in its entirety and for ensuring that they comply with all the
policy requirements as stated within this document.
The purpose of this ethics policy is to maintain a culture of openness, trust and integrity in the company’s business
practises. Effective ethics is a ‘team effort’ involving the participation and support of every i6 Group employee.
i6 Group is committed to protecting employees, business partners and suppliers from illegal or damaging actions by
individuals, either knowingly, or unknowingly. When i6 Group addresses issues proactively and uses correct judgement,
it will help to set the company apart from its competitors and help further enhance its reputation.
i6 Group will not tolerate any wrongdoing or impropriety at any time. The company will take the appropriate measures
and act quickly where the ‘ethical code’ is broken.
This policy applies to all employees, contractors, consultants and part time employees of i6 Group and its subsidiary
i6 Group Board’s commitment to Ethics
- that Integrity is one of the company’s core values
- to set and lead by example that, in any business practise, honesty and integrity are of the highest importance
- to have an open door policy and welcome suggestions and concerns from all employees. This creates an environment that
will allow employees to feel comfortable discussing any issues and will serve to alert Directors to concerns within the
Employee’s commitment to Ethics
- to disclose any conflicts of interests regarding their position with the company
- to engage in carrying out the company’s mission in a professional manner and in line with the core values of the
company which includes integrity
- to recognise that the main function of the company is at all times to serve the best interests of its current and
future customers, and to do this with respect, concern, courtesy and responsiveness to treat everyone fairly, have
mutual respect, promote a team environment and avoid the intent and appearance of unethical or compromising practises
- to treat all persons with respect and consideration, regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
maternity, marital or family status, disability, age or national origin
- to respect the structure and responsibilities of management, provide them with facts and advice as a basis for
decision and policy making, and uphold and implement decisions and policies adopted by management
- to demonstrate the highest standards of personal integrity, truthfulness and honesty in all activities in order to
inspire confidence and trust in such activities, both internally and externally
- to strive for personal and professional excellence, encourage the professional development of others and keep up to
date on emerging issues affecting the Company
- to conduct themselves at all times with professional competence, fairness and impartiality.
Company’s commitment to Ethics
- to hold paramount the safety, health and welfare of the public in the performance of the company’s professional duties
- to keep the local communities informed about issues which may affect them
- to collaborate with and support partners in carrying out the company’s mission and in line with the company’s ethics
- to build professional reputations on the merit of our capabilities and refrain from competing unfairly with others
- not to engage in any business practise or process or with any entity, including potential customers, that does not
match the Company’s ethical standards
Governance and Review
Should an employee be in any doubt about a relevant course of action, require clarification on a particular issue, or
want to report a potential breach of i6 Group’s ethical code, they should report directly to their line manager /
Director. The topic/issue will then be dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible, and by the Board if
This policy will be held by the Board and will be reviewed annually to ensure that it remains relevant, both internally
with all employees and externally regarding changing social and moral attitudes and business best practice.